LUCKY FAN TO HAVE RACE NIGHT NAMED AFTER THEM AT GRANDVIEW SPEEDWAYGrandview PR
BECHTELSVILLE, PA May 5, 2008 . . . A lucky fan is going to be a hero to his or her friends as a result of a contest being run at NASCAR sanctioned Grandview Speedway by Chad Sinon Motorsports/BPG Racing.
?We are asking fans to send a letter explaining why they think it would be great to have a race named after them,? said Chad Sinon who is sponsoring the night, featuring URC sprint cars and NASCAR modifieds, on Saturday, June 14th. ?Fans will be able to get creative and have the opportunity to win the sponsored night and have their friends join them in the air conditioned sponsor suite for the night of racing.?
In addition to having the suite (which holds no more than 10 people) for the night the winning fan will also receive these perks:
* Free tickets for their guests to attend.
* All advertising and publicity will include their name in the race title.
* Their photo taken in victory lane with the NASCAR modified feature winner and URC sprint feature winner.
* They get to be the honorary starter for both features.
* Their victory lane photos will be on the back cover of the next issue of the Grandview Groove track magazine in color.
* Their name will be mentioned hundreds of times on the public address system.
* Their name will be used in radio commercials.
* And the list goes on.
A sponsored night at Grandview Speedway is valued in excess of $1,500.
?We really think this will be a fun deal for fans,? said track public relations director Ernie Saxton. ?We appreciate Chad Sinon allowing us to use his night for this special fan promotion. This will create a lot of interest amongst fans of both stock cars and sprint car racing. It is one of our most popular Saturday night events.?
Fans are invited to submit a letter outlining the reason or reasons they feel the June 14th NASCAR modified and URC sprint doubleheader should be named after them. The letters can be as long or as short as they would like them to be and creativity is certainly invited.
The name of a living person must be used for the night.
Entries should be sent to RACE NAME CONTEST c/o Ernie Saxton Communications, Inc. 1448 Hollywood Avenue, Langhorne, PA 19047. Entries may also be submitted by e-mail to Esaxton144@aol.com.
The winning entry will be printed in the track magazine on the night of the event.
Decision of the judges will be final and the deadline for entries is June 1, 2008.